2013 CHEVROLET CAMARO 2-DOOR CONVERTIBLE 2SS
AND A STAND-ALONE, COLLECTIBLE, AUTOGRAPHED CAMARO HOOD
You are bidding on a brand new 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 2-door convertible 2SS. The winning bidder will also receive an actual Camaro hood which features dozens of autographs from stars who attended “The 45th Annual CMA Awards” held last year in Nashville.
2013 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Conv SS w/2SS
6.2L/376 CID Gas V8
INTERIOR: TBD by auction winner
EXTERIOR: TBD by auction winner
EXTERIOR 2: - TBD by auction winner
EMISSIONS, FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS
ENGINE, 6.2L V8 SFI
TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC
AXLE, 3.27 RATIO
PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP
WHEELS, 20" X 8" (50.8 CM X 20.3 CM) FRONT AND 20" X 9" (50.8 CM X 22.9 CM)
TIRES, P245/45R20 FRONT AND P275/40R20 REAR, BLACKWALL, SUMMER
GBE CRYSTAL RED TINTCOAT
SEATS, FRONT SPORT BUCKET
BLACK, FRONT LEATHER SEATING SURFACES
AUDIO SYSTEM WITH NAVIGATION, 7" DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH SCREEN D
HEADLAMPS, HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGE
REMOTE VEHICLE STARTER SYSTEM INC
Alabama, Lauren Alaina, Jason Aldean, Deborah Allen, Lynn Anderson, TV personality Erin Andrews, Katie Armiger, Rodney Atkins, media personality Glenn Beck, Natasha Bedingfield, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Laura Bell Bundy, Sam Bush, Craig Campbell, Deana Carter, Kenny Chesney, Eric Church, Easton Corbin, Billy Currington, actor Josh Dallas, Edens Edge, Eli Young Band, Sara Evans, Brantley Gilbert, actress Ginnifer Goodwin, Hunter Hayes, Faith Hill, the JaneDear girls, actress Nicole Kidman, Jana Kramer, Lady Antebellum, TV personality Sandra Lee, Little Big Town, actor Kellan Lutz, Loretta Lynn, Martina McBride, Scotty McCreery, Tim McGraw, Montgomery Gentry, Justin Moore, David Nail, Matt Nathanson, John Oates, James Otto, Jake Owen, Kimberly Williams Paisley, Kellie Pickler, Grace Potter, Rascal Flatts, LeAnn Rimes, Darius Rucker, Brian Setzer, Steel Magnolia, actor Eric Stonestreet, Sugarland, The Band Perry, Thompson Square, Keith Urban, Taylor Swift, Clay Walker, Chris Young, and Zac Brown Band.
Auction Terms and Conditions
Upon placing a bid, the bidder is agreeing to all of the terms and conditions outlined by CMA and by Bidding for Good.
• Bidders are required to create a free account with the online auction site operators, Bidding for Good, provide complete contact information and a valid credit card in order to bid on the vehicle.
• Bids will only be accepted through the online auction website.
• Upon placing a bid, the bidder is agreeing to all of the terms and conditions outlined by CMA and by Bidding for Good.
• The auction will close at 11:59 p.m., October 31, 2012.
• At the close of the auction, the highest bidder’s credit card on file will be accessed a $1,000.00 deposit, which will go toward the total balance due on the vehicle. If the deposit is unable to be processed with the credit card on file, the bidder will be disqualified and the second highest bidder will be assessed the deposit. The auction winner will not be finalized until the deposit is received.
• After the $1,000.00 deposit is received, CMA will name the highest bidder the auction winner.
• The auction winner is required to pay the balance owed on the vehicle with certified funds (NO PERSONAL CHECKS) within 5 business days of the auction’s end. If the full balance is not paid with certified funds within 5 business days of the auction’s end, the auction winner will be disqualified, forfeit the $1,000.00 deposit, and the next highest bidder will be considered for the vehicle.
• After CMA has received the total amount due, the vehicle order will be placed with Chevrolet.
• The vehicle will be delivered to the winner’s preferred Chevrolet Dealer approximately 8 weeks after the order is placed.
• Auction winner is responsible for vehicle registration, license, tax, title, and insurance fees and for all costs associated with any available upgrades/options not provided with vehicle and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified. Winner must take delivery of vehicle within 30 days of notice of availability from GM dealer or prize may be forfeited. Winner must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of insurance to take delivery.
• Vehicle will be ordered to winner’s specifications (interior/exterior color) as well as any additional upgrades or options of the winner’s choosing; however these will be at the winner’s expense.
• Vehicle will be built and shipped to the delivering GM dealer of the winner’s choice but should be located in the general location of the winner’s home address. GM reserves the right for final dealer selection.
• After vehicle order has been submitted, winner can expect the vehicle to arrive at their specified GM dealership in approximately 8 weeks.
• Winner will be responsible for all sales tax, title, registration fees and will be issued a 1099 for the fair market value of the vehicle.
Questions? Need more information? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.