This Financial Planning Package Includes:
- Identification of your objectives, priorities and retirement income needs
- At least one face-to-face meeting with a qualified financial planner
- Analysis of investments and personalized portfolio recommendations
- A review of your legal documents and estate plan by one of our attorneys
- A written plan with analysis and recommendations, delivered as a PDF
Whether you want to get the most from your savings or you want to ensure financial security for you and your loved ones, a financial plan can help you make solid decisions about important financial objectives, such as:
- Simplifying and organizing finances
- Investing and increasing your net worth
- Knowing if you have the income to retire
- Protecting household income
- Reducing the amount of taxes you pay
- Planning for modern family structures
Item Special Note
This plan must be completed within 1 year and may not be exchanged for any other product or service. You may work directly with Karen Melo, CFP and/or another financial planner, depending on your location or individual needs and preferences.
Securities products and investment advisory services are offered by New England Securities Corp., (NES)(member FINRA/SIPC), a registered investment advisor. Baystate Financial is not affiliated with New England Securities Corp. New England Securities does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax advisor or attorney for such guidance. Karen Melo is a registered representative and financial planner of NES. Office: 200 Clarendon Street, 19th Floor, Boston, MA 02116. We have affiliated offices throughout the East Coast, including New York and CT. L0213304392 [exp0214][AllStates][DC,GU,MP,PR,VI]
Disaster Recovery International Foundation Inc. stores data...
Your support matters, so Disaster Recovery International Foundation Inc. would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Disaster Recovery International Foundation Inc., we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.