Two Night Stay in a Master Suite with Dinner for 2 at Hotel Solamar - San Diego, CA
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $700 USD
- $550 USD to Live Event Bidder
- Number of Bids
- 3 - Bid History
At Hotel Solamar in downtown San Diego, you're never far from the sea, sun and easygoing spirit this city is known for. You'll experience it when you kick back in our serene guest rooms, or watch the night unfold on our sleek pool terrace and outdoor lounge overlooking downtown. There's always a ripple of energy around here, which is only natural considering we're at the intersection of the city's most dynamic neighborhoods: Gaslamp District, Ballpark District and Convention Center.
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5 - 6 p.m. daily
- High-speed WiFi access, complimentary to Kimpton InTouch members
- 100% non-smoking throughout
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- In-room spa treatment
- 24-hour fitness center
- Ideal location for your next San Diego meeting or special event, with more than 9,800 square feet of flexible meeting space and banquet rooms arranged to meet your every need
- Only 3 blocks from the San Diego Convention Center
- Accessible features
Item Special Note
Black out dates may apply. Expires 7/27/14. Certificate to Jsix restaurant expires 3/1/14.
Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders (GLAD) stores data...
Your support matters, so Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders (GLAD) would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders (GLAD), we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.