One-Year Family Membership to Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $90 USD
- $80 USD to Live Event Bidder
- Number of Bids
- 2 - Bid History
Delight in the beauty of manicured gardens all year long with a one-year family membership (up to two adults and two children/grandchildren under 18) to Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens. Located in Boothbay, these impressive gardens span 250 acres and are the handiwork of professional designers, landscape architects and gardeners.
According to Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens, "you’ll see glorious formal gardens, impressive stonework, man-made waterfalls and ponds, and an overall design that’s both appealing and impressive. But you’ll also find antique stone walls; nearly a mile of sparkling waterfront; massive ledges covered in mosses, lichens, and ferns; and native forest – in fact, the essence of Maine ... And, of course, you can watch our gardens grow and bloom and transform into something altogether different within a familiar framework. After all, if there’s one thing that’s certain about gardens, it’s that they are forever changing."
- Free admission to the Gardens for two adults and two children
- Free admission and/or discounts, etc. at approximately 240 gardens across the U.S. and Canada through the American Horticultural Society reciprocal benefits program
- 10% Discount in the Gardens’ Gift Shop
- Member-exclusive events and programs at the Gardens
- Members’ discounts on events and programs at the Gardens
- The Botanical Thymes newsletter
- Periodic e-newsletter with Gardens news and updates
Item Special Note
This item will move to the live auction on September 28 before closing out.
Woodfords Family Services stores data...
Your support matters, so Woodfords Family Services would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Woodfords Family Services, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.