Two Night Stay at the Hyatt Place East End Long Island and Marina in Riverhead, New York
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $1,500 USD
- $350 USD to Katiemullaney
- Number of Bids
- 8 - Bid History
This amazing hotel is connected to the Long Island Aquarium and Exhibition Center and the Treasure Cove Marina. Only 90 minutes from New York City, the property is located on the eastern end of Long Islan and is just a short drive away from the world famous Hampton Beaches on the South Fork, as well as dozens of wineries on the North Fork. The package includes:
- A deluxe king or double queen room for two nights (water view if available) that comfortably sleeps up to 4
- Complimentary deluxe hot breakfast each morning
- Indoor and outdoor pool and sun deck
- Up to 4 complimentary tickets to the Long Island Aquarium including the butterfly exhibit
- Free behind the scenes tour of the penguin exhibit and a private penguin encounter
- A voucher for use of paddleboats or other watercraft
- Complimentary gift basket upon arrival
Winner will receive a two night package voucher valid for one year. Must call to make reservations and subject to availability at the time of booking. Certain blackout dates may apply.
Retail value up to $1,500.00.
For more information or to view images please visit http://www.Hyattplaceeastend.com
General McLane Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so General McLane Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from General McLane Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.