2015 NFL Draft Experience in Chicago
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $5,800 USD
- Opening Bid
- $4,275 USD
A Trip for Two to the 2015 NFL Draft in Chicago, Illinois for Four Days & Three Nights (May 2015) (Land Only).
The National Football League Draft, created in 1936, is an annual event in which NFL teams select eligible college football players. Currently the draft consists of seven rounds. You will review first round selections with an NFL Analyst and receive insight on the upcoming picks. Afterwards, take a tour of the Draft Set including photo opportunities from the “Team Tables” and Draft Selection Podium.
Your 2015 NFL Draft Weekend Experience (for two) includes:
• Deluxe 4 days/3 nights accommodations for two at the Hyatt Regency Downtown
• Admission to the 2015 NFL Draft on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
• NFL Chalk Talk Session with an NFL Draft Analyst Friday morning
• Behind the scenes tour of the NFL Draft Set Friday morning
• Photo Opportunity at your favorite “Team Table” and Draft Selection Podium
• Full American breakfast daily
• Expert travel and concierge services
• All taxes and service charges
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Travel packages are non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. Reservations must be made at least 45 days in advance of travel. Package originates from the Contiguous US. Hotel may be substituted with equal or better accommodations.
Our Lady of Grace stores data...
Your support matters, so Our Lady of Grace would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Our Lady of Grace, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.