New Negotiating Edge: One Half Day Seminar
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $2,500 USD
- Opening Bid
- $875 USD
Ed Hatch, president of Ed Hatch Seminars and a senior instructor for the Council of Residential Specialists, is offering his highly successful seminar 'New Negotiating Edge...A 5-Step Behavioral Model', to the highest bidder.
This is a one half day (3 hour) program.
Participants will leave this seminar with not only a complete understanding of the most current, innovative and effective negotiation strategies, but also with specific real estate applications for their day-to-day negotiations with and for their clients.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Implement the specific steps of a 5-Step Behavioral Strategy
- Understand the 3 Fundamental “Axioms of Negotiating” … and their application in real world real estate negotiations.
- Implement the ASK – LISTEN – LEARN – LEAD sequence to effectively uncover the client's underlying MOTIVATION, COMMUNICATION style, and Personality type along with their “PREFERRED NEGOTIATING STYLE”
- More successfully handle the most common seller objection to pricing at fair market value and wanting to perform a “commission-ectomy”.
- More successfully handle the most common buyer objections of waiting for the perfect house, waiting for the “good deal”, wanting to write a “low ball offer.”
Item Special Note
Donor will work with winning bidder to determine a mutually agreeable date to hold the seminar.
Does not include expenses (airfare, hotel accommodations, ground transportation). Seminar onsite instruction limited to within the U.S.
Auction item descriptions and estimated values have been provided by donors. All items are sold in as-is condition. The REALTORS® Relief Foundation (RRF) has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but does not warrant or represent and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance, or condition of the items. Winning bidders will be notified via email. All auction sales are final. No exchanges or refunds. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
REALTORS Relief Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so REALTORS Relief Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from REALTORS Relief Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.