Super Sweet Handmade Insulated Children's Backpack
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $65 USD
- $26 USD to uctracy
- Number of Bids
- 3 - Bid History
Your little one will definitely be a standout at school and on the playground with this super duper backpack!
There are many reasons to love this unique backpack.
Here are some, if not all:
- handmade in Brooklyn, NY
- fabric on front of backpack is designed by Nagisa Wada
- sweet yet very durable
- big enough to carry folders
- insulated and waterproofed for eary cleaning
- side pocket for easy access items
Being handmade, the inside seams are all finished with a serger and covered with cotton twill tapes for reinforcement.The straps are adjustable and the top parts are padded with cotton batting to protect your child’s shoulders.
It has a loop at the top for hanging on a hook. Its zipper is a durable YKK Handbag zipper with a larger pull for easy opening and closing.
Made with lots of love and care in Brooklyn, NY by Nagisa Wada.
Check out her Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/nagisawada?ref=l2-shopheader-name
- Size: 11.5”(W) X 15”(H) x 4.5”(D)
- Front: Light-weight canvas (55% linen, 45% combed cotton)
- Back, side and straps (top): Crestmont Cotton Duck Moss (100% cotton)Straps (bottom): Nylon
- Strap adjusters: Plastic
- Zipper: YKK #4.5 Handbag zipper
- Webbing tip: Nickel
Item Special Note
Item may be picked up at BJAFA's office in Brooklyn, NY or shipped at winning bidder's cost.
Item can only be shipped within the United States.
Christmas delivery can not be guaranteed.
BJAFA stores data...
Your support matters, so BJAFA would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from BJAFA, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.