4-Night Stay in North Ocean City, MD: For CHM School Families Only
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $1,200 USD
- $900 USD to sk7c3a24d
- Number of Bids
- 8 - Bid History
For CHM Families Only: Bid on this Newly Renovated House in a quiet residential neighborhood of North Ocean City (just blocks from Fenwick Island, DE). Home includes:
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths
- Beds for 10 (1 King, 3 Queens, 2 Singles) plus one pull out couch
- Fully equipped kitchen in a great room setting with living room on 1st floor
- Large 2nd floor family room
- Two large TVs with cable and streaming
- Large yard with outdoor deck space and a screen porch
- Central air/heat, washer/dryer and wifi
- Random assortment of toys for kids
In the Caine Woods neighborhood you can walk to (or bring bikes!):
- Two kid-friendly parks within 3-6 blocks
- The Bay (and bars/restaurants there - 4 blocks)
- The Beach (6 blocks)
- The Coastal Highway bus stop (5 blocks)
- Ice cream, mini golf, pizza, bars, restaurants (4-8 blocks)
- Fenwick, DE (shops, food, beach) (10-15 minutes)
Others nearby activities:
- 15-minute drive (or bus ride) to the Boardwalk and inlet
- 30-minute drive to Assateague state and national parks
- 10-minute drive to Fenwick Island state park
4-Night stay will be on mutually agreed upon dates between April 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015.
Only Capitol Hill Montessori School families are invited to bid.
Capitol Hill Montessori at Logan stores data...
Your support matters, so Capitol Hill Montessori at Logan would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Capitol Hill Montessori at Logan, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.