Count Me in Parties
Who’ll be in charge at TMS on May 18th, 2015? A student! Bid on the chance for your child to be Head of School for a day.
Not only will a day as Head of School be fun, but it will also provide a great opportunity for a student to work on leadership development.
Here is what your day will look like, when you are in charge of TMS*:
- Start your day at 8:30 am greeting students.
- Help Iona with any tardy students (is the tardy excused or unexcused? Decisions, decisions...
- Settle into the Head of School's large desk. Make a call or send an email or two.
- Run Monday morning all-school meeting.
- One classroom visit: stop by a class to make sure everything is going well.
- Power lunch! You and five friends will dine in the private conference room, sandwiches, chips, and drinks all provided.
- Sadly your day as Head of School ends at 12:40 pm when you return to class, but as a student this time.
* If he or she wishes, the student Head of School can choose the bell music for the day. Song selections must be submitted to Suzanne (firstname.lastname@example.org) by May 12th, 2015.
* Barbara Brown will shadow Student Head of School at her discretion. Any unexpected pressing TMS issues will be addressed by Barbara.
Barbara J. Brown (Head of School)
The Marin School stores data...
Your support matters, so The Marin School would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from The Marin School, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.