Lawn & Garden Items
Large Gardener's Supply Cart - Green
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $299 USD
- $240 USD to jsd579a82
- Number of Bids
- 11 - Bid History
Vermont-Built Large Garden Cart Carries 500 Pounds
- Tough, long-lasting cart holds up to 500 pounds — as much as 10 wheelbarrows!
- Even weight distribution and big, pneumatic wheels make pushing and pulling easy
- End slides open for easy loading, unloading and dumping
For over 25 years, our garden carts have been a beloved tool of gardeners everywhere. That’s because they were designed specifically to meet the needs of gardeners, not adapted from an industrial utility cart. The garden wagon has big wheels with pneumatic tires roll easily over rough terrain. High sides prevent loose loads like mulch and compost from bouncing out. The axle is positioned to distribute the weight and balance the load. The long handle lets you push or pull with equal ease and has a comfortable neoprene grip. Tough, rust-proof aluminum frame; end slides open for easy dumping. Once you own one of our carts, it’s hard to imagine getting by without it. In fact, many of the original carts are still out there, working hard. Rated "Excellent" by a leading consumer magazine.
- 66" L x 42-1/4" W x 30" H overall
- Cargo bed: 31-1-/4" W x 48" L x 15-7/8" D
- Rust-proof aluminum frame
- Comfortable foam grip
- Thick panels of 4-ply exterior grade plywood
- Ball-bearing wheels with pneumatic tires
- Sliding dump door with deep welded tracks
- Hauls up to 500 lbs.
- Easy assembly
- Made in Vermont
Winning bidder must pick item up at the Gardener's Supply Intervale office in Burlington, Vermont. Detailed pick-up instructions will be sent to winning bidders after auction closes. No substitutions or returns of any kind.
Flynn Center for the Performing Arts stores data...
Your support matters, so Flynn Center for the Performing Arts would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Flynn Center for the Performing Arts, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.