6 Day Retreat with The Raw Food Institute, Simsbury, CT
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- 2150 USD
- Opening Bid
- 700 USD
Rejuvenate with this 6-day immersion detox retreat with The Raw Food Institute at the Simsbury Inn in Simsbury, CT! The retreat dates are August 16 to August 21, 2015.
Do you want to love your body more and enhance your well-being and energy? At our Immersion Retreats, participants detoxify, energize and rejuvenate mind, body and spirit while getting world-class raw food training — and many experience dramatic health improvements. Are YOU ready to live your best life?
At this retreat you will learn about:
- green juice therapy
- pillars of healing
- therapeutic & medicinal raw
- digestive wellness
- raw entrees
- recreational raw
- sprouting 101, 102, & 103
- essential oils
- medicinal teas
- natural remedies
- daily chef classes
- your natural medicine cabinet
- upgrading your natural lifestyle
- living your best life
- sacred healing circle; emotional cleansing
- wellness with local doctor Dana Lapointe
- what's all the fuss about GMOs with local activist Elaine Titus
- local farm-fresh produce daily, much of it from Hall Farm in Simsbury
What is included:
- all of your gourmet, raw cleansing meals prepared by our world-renowned chefs
- daily wheat grass, green juices, therapeutic & medicinal teas from our afternoon elixir bar
- nightly edible face masks
- 56 hours of hands-on training
- Qi gong or yoga every morning, gong concert meditation
- one therapeutic SOQI bed (far infrared) treatment
- fresh spring water collected from the spring in Harwinton
YOUR ROOM AT THE SIMSBURY INN IS NOT INCLUDED. If you choose to stay with us at the Inn, you will pay an additional $450 for a shared room or $900 private room.
CT NOFA stores data...
Your support matters, so CT NOFA would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from CT NOFA, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.