Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Tour for Two - New Mexico, USA
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $2,796 USD
This amazing trip for two, with September 30, 2016 departure only, includes:
- 7 Meals (2 dinners and 5 breakfasts)
- Round trip airport transfers
- Spend 3 nights in historic Albuquerque, a city rich in Native American heritage
- Enjoy the best of the Balloon Fiesta, including the Opening Ceremonies
- Guided sightseeing tour of Albuquerque including historic Old Town, a maze of cobbled courtyards, hidden patios and numerous galleries and shops
- Be amazed as all balloons fire their burners filling them with light at the evening Balloon Glow, followed by a spectacular evening fireworks display
- Marvel at the “Mass Ascension” of the balloons and watch as the sky above Albuquerque fills with color in a spectacular display of sight and sound
- Spend 2 nights in Santa Fe, nestled in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in the foothills of the Rockies
- Visit a Pecos National Park, site of the westernmost battle of the Civil War
- Embark on a walking tour of Santa Fe including Governor’s Plaza, San Miguel Mission and Loretto Chapel with its Miraculous Staircase
- $30 in Mayflower Money
Item Special Note
Valid for September 30, 2016 departure only. Airfare not included.
Tourism Cares stores data...
Your support matters, so Tourism Cares would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Tourism Cares, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.