Waltz Across Texas 2016
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $1,000 USD
- $240 USD to jcturner
- Number of Bids
- 15 - Bid History
How to Waltz Across Texas:
1. Fill up the truck at the Chevron Station and head south on HWY 59S
2. Continue south on HWY 59S - merge onto I45S to Galveston.
3. Use your (2) guest passes from the Galveston Historic Foundation to visit the following places:
- The 1892 Bishop's Palace
- 1877 Tall Ship ELISSA at he Texas Seaport Museum
- Galveston Harbor Tours aboard the Seagull II
- Pier 21 Theater featuring The Great Storm, The Pirate Island of Jean Laffite, Galveston Gateway to the Gulf
4. After a visit to the beach, it's back on the road again.
5. Head north on I45N towards Houston. Exit onto I10W towards San Anonio, drive for 193 miles.
6. Arrive in San Antonio.
7. Head to the Buckhorn Saloon and The Texas Ranger Museum.
8. Next it's the San Antonio Museum of Art.
9. Hop in the car and head north on I35 to Austin.
10. Discover Something Unexpected at the Blanton Art Museum.
11. Visit UMLAUF Sculpture Garden & Museum.
12. Enjoy a private Sunset Bat Watching Cruise from Capital Cruises.
13. Continue north on I35. Waco is your next stop.
14. The legend lives on at the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum and you have a family pass.
15. Be a Pepper! Visit the Dr. Pepper Museum and also enjoy your copy of The Legend of Dr. Pepper and 7-Up.
16. Next your heading to Fort Worth. Continue north on I35 - take I35W north to Fort Worth.
17. The Fort Worth Zoo is waiting for you. Remind to visit Texas Wild!
18. The Mordern Art Museum of Fort Worth will show you Abstract Expressionism, Color Field painting, Pop art, and Minimalism, as well as aspects of New Image Painting from the 1970s and beyond.
19. Believe or not your are not through waltzing.
20. Head east on TX 180 - it's only about 7 miles.
21. Yes, you and a guest get to visit Ripley's Believe it or Not - Grand Prairie. Your passes include complimentary admission to:
- Louis Tussaud's Palace of Wax
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Ripley's Enchanted Mirror Maze
- Impossible Laser Race.
22. Head east on I30 to Dallas.
23. While there you will enjoy (6) complimentary admissions to the Dallas Heritage Village.
24. (2) Gift Certificates for (4) games of Miniature Golf await you at Adventure Landing.
25. Then it's off to the Dallas Zoo be sure to check out the Giants of the Savanna.
26. Head east on I20, take the exit onto 259 and head south to Nacogdoches.
27. Tell everyone about your GREAT Roadtrip!!
included in the package:
$50 Chevron gas Gift Card donated by Morgan Oil.
(2) complimentary passes to the Galveston Historic Foundation properties.
(2) combination admission tickets to The Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum.
(4) Guest passes to the San Antonio Museum of Art
(6) guest passes to the Blanton Museum of Art.
Private Sunset Bat Watching Cruise for (2) to (6) persons on Lady Bird Lake. Certificate is valid Sunday through Thursday- excludes Holidays, is subject to availability and has no cash value. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance. Bat watching Cruises are available March through October. Donated by Capital Cruises.
(10) Tickets to the UMLAUF Sculpture Garen and Museum.
Family Pass - admits (4) adults or children - one visit to the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum - Waco.
(2) Adult tickets and (2) child tickets to the Dr. Pepper Museum and a copy of The Legend of Dr. Pepper and 7-Up.
(2) Adult Tickets to the Fort Worth Zoo - Not valid for Boo at the Zoo or special events. Expires December 31, 2016. Donated by Forth Worth Zoological.
(2) tickets to the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth.
(4) 4-way combo tickets the four attractions at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Grand Prairie. Tickets exclude special events.
(6) complimentary passes to the Dallas Heritage Village. Good for regular admission only, not special events.
(2) Gift card for (4) games of miniature golf at Adventure Landing. Expires December 31, 2016.
(2) Community Comp. Adult tickets and (2) Community Comp. Youth tickets to the Dallas Zoo. Expires October 31, 2016.
Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
Dr Pepper Museum
Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce stores data...
Your support matters, so Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.