Mardi Gras Orpheus Parade Package
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- 5000 USD
- 2051 USD to clewtex
- Number of Bids
- 28 - Bid History
This is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME chance! Laissez les bons temps rouler
Enjoy the following during your Mardi Gras Orpheus Parade Package for 2 on Monday, February 27, 2017 in New Orleans, LA:
- Member only luncheon for 2 on the day of parade.
- Two spots on float to ride in the parade.
- Costume & mask for two.
- Food & Beverages during the parade ride.
- Entrance to the Krewe of Orpheus Ball.
- Complete package of beads and throws to toss during the parade, pre-loaded at your spot on the float.
Harry Connick, Jr.’s Krewe of Orpheus parades on Lundi Gras is one of the most beautiful, popular and innovative parades of the Mardi Gras season.
The parade rolls through the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center where the Ball is underway and guests are showered with beads, doubloons and other throws from the 40 magnificent floats and 1,250 riders. The Krewe of Orpheus Ball will last until 3:00 a.m. where dancing and merriment reign the night (and morning).
Winner is responsible for shipping costs