Food & Gourmet Items
NIB KRUPS JC200850 Wine Aerator and Dispenser, 2-Bottle, Black
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- Opening Bid
- $500 USD
Inspired by professionals and designed for connoisseurs, KRUPS products have been built with three key attributes in mind: passion, precision and perfection. The KRUPS jc200850 2 bottle wine aerator and dispenser is a unique product of its kinds. It chills, preserves, aerates and serves wine. The KRUPS wine aerator & dispenser features two independent wine chambers to enjoy two different wines at the same time. Each chamber is equipped with an aeration system and a temperature control to release all the wine aromas. Like a cellar man the jc200850 2 bottle wine dispenser advises you the optimal serving temperature based on wine type. The 20 pre-set wine varietals enable you to serve a large choice of wine at the ideal temperature. Once the bottle is open the KRUPS wine dispenser preserves the wine for up to ten days thanks to the vacuum technology that removes oxygen from the bottle, offering you the possibility to enjoy a glass of wine every day of the week. The pour wine handles dispense wine easily in a glass with no splash. Experience a wine-tasting cellar from the comfort of your home with the the KRUPS 2 bottle wine aerator and dispenser.
- 4-In-1 product: chilling, aerating, serving and preserving wine
- 2 independent wine chambers featuring temperature controls; 20 pre-set wine varietals for an ideal serving temperature based on wine type
- Preserve function features a vacuum technology and removes oxygen from the bottle, preserving the wine for up to 10 days
- Each chamber equipped with an aerator; easy-pour wine handles optimize wine dispensing in glass
- Lcd display wine selector; drip tray; 170 watts; 2 year worldwide warranty
American Football Association stores data...
Your support matters, so American Football Association would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from American Football Association, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.