Boston Bound: Boston Duck Tours, Top of the Hub, Museums and More!
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- 389 USD
- 290 USD to kbc9fb073
- Number of Bids
- 15 - Bid History
You'll be Boston Bound with this package including:
- Take in the best view in Boston while you enjoy a Sunday Prix Fix Brunch for two at Top of the Hub in the Prudential Tower (valued at $84)
- Two passes to the Boston Duck Tours - Tour Boston by land and water aboard replica World War II amphibious vehicles (Valued at $83)
- Two passes to the Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston - A waterfront museum featuring leading visual artists and performances (Valued at $30)
- Two passes to the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum. Relive one of the most important events leading up to the American Revolution. (Valued at $52)
- A group tour of The Sports Museum at TD Garden for up to ten guests. The museum's exhibits highlight the history of various sports in the Boston area. (Valued at $120)
- Four tickets to the Paul Revere House Museum in Boston's historic North End (Valued at $20)
- Top of the Hub certificate expires June 30, 2017, not valid on holidays. Alcohol and gratuity not included.
- Boston Duck Tours passes valid April, May, September, October and November and departs from the Museum of Science. Expires November 26, 2017.
- Institute of Contemporary Art passes expire January 2018.
- Reservations are required for the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum
- The Sports Museum tour does not expire, and may not be open on some days due to TD Garden events so must call ahead to confirm.
- Paul Revere House Museum tickets expire January 29, 2018.
Winning bidder must pick up gift at Meeting Street, located at 1000 Eddy Street, Providence, RI by April 3, 2017 during normal business hours. Out-of-state bidders may contact the auction administrator at (401) 533-9230 to arrange for pick up at our campus in Dartmouth, MA or shipping at the bidder's expense. Thank you for your support!
Meeting Street stores data...
Your support matters, so Meeting Street would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Meeting Street, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.