Thomas Rivers Brown: 95 - 100 Point Ladder
- Item Number
- 1600 USD to js3747dbe
- Number of Bids
- 7 - Bid History
An impressive selection of Thomas Rivers Brown-crafted Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, pulled from the master’s own cellar.
Even more impressive is the steady climb up Parker’s rating scale from 95 points all the way up to the coveted 100-point prize. Winner takes all!
- 95 Pts: 2013 GTS Estate Cabernet Sauv. Diamond Mountain District, (1) 750ml
- 96 Pts: 2014 Pulido-Walker "Panek Vineyard" Cabernet Sauv. St. Helena, (1) 750ml
- 97 Pts: 2014 Revana Estate Cabernet Sauvignon St. Helena, (1) 750ml
- 98 Pts: 2014 Rivers-Marie "Panek Vineyard" Cabernet Sauv. St. Helena, (1) 750ml
- 99 Pts: 2014 Schrader "Las Piedras Vineyard" Cabernet Sauv. St. Helena, (1) 750ml
- 100 Pts: 2014 Maybach "Materium" Cabernet Sauv. Oakville, (1) 750ml
Includes free domestic shipping for the wine
Bodega Shipping Company has graciously donated their delivery services to the winning bidders. *Due to state laws, we cannot ship to AR, KY, MA, MI, NH, NY, PA, SD and UT.
Getting wine to our winning bidders:
Outside Napa County: Winners of auction lots containing wine will have their wine(s) shipped by Bodega Shipping Company. If you are the lucky winner, we will call you to coordinate details.
Napa County Residents: Winners of auction lots containing wine may pick up their wine(s) at the St. Helena Cooperative Nursery School located at 1201 Niebaum Lane in Rutherford. If you are the lucky winner, we will call you to schedule a time.
We will also deliver in the Napa Valley by arrangement.
Thank you to Fifty Five Degrees for graciously donating their wine storage services.