Kids Tooth Doctor - Free Exam, Xrays, Cleaning
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- Leading Bid
- $110 USD
- Number of Bids
- 8 - Bid History
Pediatric Dentistry. 2 certificates for: New Patient Exam, X-Rays and Cleaning Or Check-up for Existing Patients Up to $291 value. www.kidstoothdoctor.com
HOW ARE APPOINTMENTS SCHEDULED?
Our office makes every effort to schedule appointments at your convenience. Almost all of our patients are in school and we strive to minimize the amount of school time missed. Dental appointments are an excused absence. We see children 7 and under in the morning when we have a lighter schedule. This allows us to spend the additional time young patients often need to make their dental experience a positive one. In addition we can then accommodate most of our high school patients in the afternoon when missing school is more difficult.
Since appointment times are reserved exclusively for each patient we ask that you please notify our office at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep your child’s appointment. Another patient who needs our care can be scheduled if we have sufficient time to notify them. We realize in today’s hectic fast paced world unexpected things can happen, but we ask for your assistance in this regard. For your convenience an operator is available 24 hours a day for appointment cancellations or dental emergencies.
- Preventive Dentistry (Examinations, cleanings, fluoride treatment, and sealants)
- Digital X-Rays (significant reduction in radiation versus conventional)
- Dental Home for Children with Special Needs
- Infant Exams and Parent Education
- Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas)
- Appointments Monday thru Saturday
- General Anesthesia in Office
- Habit Counseling and Treatment
- State of the Art Sterilization
- Minor Orthodontic Tooth Movement
- 24 Hour Emergency Care
- Community Outreach (Preschool visits, Parent Classes)
Sequoia Parents Association stores data...
Your support matters, so Sequoia Parents Association would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Sequoia Parents Association, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.