Ballet Academy East - $100 Gift Card
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- 100 USD
- 73 USD to kha800d3b
- Number of Bids
- 11 - Bid History
Gift Card for $100 to be used towards any Children's or Adult classes at this vibrant center for dance on Manhattan's Upper East Side.
- In 1978, Julia Dubno, the founder and director of Ballet Academy East was selected by Christine Fokine to run the Fokine Ballet School.
- That experience led to the opening of Ballet Academy East in a brownstone on East 79th Street with one small studio in 1979.
- Today the school has five spacious studios and a world-renowned faculty and continues to flourish. Miss Dubno continues to oversee the day-to-day operations and is in close contact with the faculty in order to be kept abreast of all areas of the school.
- The school is divided into various classes: The Graded Level Ballet Program, Mother and Child Classes, Pre-ballet, Tap, Drama, Modern and Open Classes for adult students of all levels.
- The school's teaching philosophy is based on the premise that students thrive in a loving, positive and nurturing environment.
Subject to availability. Expires April 1, 2019.
PS75 PTA stores data...
Your support matters, so PS75 PTA would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from PS75 PTA, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.