Auction Ends: Mar 23, 2017 10:00 PM EDT
Ballet Academy East - $100 Gift Card
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- 100 USD
- 73 USD to kha800d3b
- Number of Bids
- 11 - Bid History
Gift Card for $100 to be used towards any Children's or Adult classes at this vibrant center for dance on Manhattan's Upper East Side.
- In 1978, Julia Dubno, the founder and director of Ballet Academy East was selected by Christine Fokine to run the Fokine Ballet School.
- That experience led to the opening of Ballet Academy East in a brownstone on East 79th Street with one small studio in 1979.
- Today the school has five spacious studios and a world-renowned faculty and continues to flourish. Miss Dubno continues to oversee the day-to-day operations and is in close contact with the faculty in order to be kept abreast of all areas of the school.
- The school is divided into various classes: The Graded Level Ballet Program, Mother and Child Classes, Pre-ballet, Tap, Drama, Modern and Open Classes for adult students of all levels.
- The school's teaching philosophy is based on the premise that students thrive in a loving, positive and nurturing environment.
Subject to availability. Expires April 1, 2019.