NYMF shows have won: 1 Pulitzer Prize for Drama; 3 Tony Awards, 2 Outer Critics Circle Awards, 3 Drama Desk Awards, 1 Lucille Lortel Award; 3 Obie Award Citations; 1 Los Angeles Ovation Award; 2 Barrymore Awards; 7 Helen Hayes Awards; 2 Richard Rodgers Awards; 1 GLAAD Media Award.
In 13 years, NYMF has presented over 420 new musicals. Over 97 of them have gone on to further productions.
4 NYMF shows have opened on Broadway!
This auction package includes the following:
- 1 x Pass Premium (value $559)
- Up to 4 Festival Passes and lanyards
- 20 tickets for NYMF events over the Festival
- 4 invitations to the NYMF Opening Celebration
- Exclusive access to Readings (for 4)
- 4 invitations to the Closing Night Celebration and Award Ceremony
- Early ticket booking
- Access to preferred seating
- Complimentary ticket exchange
- Restaurant and bar discounts
- 20% NYMF merchandise discount
Redeemable for the 2017 NYMF, July 10 - August 7
2. Attend a NYMF show of the winners choice with Rachel Sussman, Director of Programming and Artist Services, go on a backstage tour and meet the writers of the show. (value PRICELESS)
- Show is the winner's choice, and must be booked in advance.
- Winner's tickets will be redeemable using the winner's Pass Premium.
3. Attend the open auditions for the Festival with Dan Markley, Producer and Executive Director. (value PRICELESS)
- Winner will attend the auditions for 90 minutes.
- If the winner would also like to audition, we can arrange a slot for them. Must be booked in advance.
- Open auditions are held around the last week of April / first week of May.
Jason and Kristian King
Ardsley Education Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so Ardsley Education Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Ardsley Education Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.