Health & Fitness
With Kripalu’s R&R Retreats, you decide how to spend your days so that you can create exactly the right experience for you. Choose from a variety of workshops, outdoor activities, and yoga and movement classes. Come for self-care and enjoy gentle yoga classes, introspective workshops, and solo time—including an inspirational labyrinth walk at dusk. Or jump-start your fitness routine and go hiking, learn nutrition tips, take vigorous vinyasa yoga classes, and try qigong! You can visit the sauna or enjoy a soothing massage.
Many people come alone, while others bring a friend or loved one. Everyone’s experience of Kripalu R&R retreats is as unique as they are. They offer a rich daily schedule that allows you to do just what you want, whether it’s soul-searching, celebrating, or simply remembering who you are when you’re not absorbed by the flurry of family, work, and life. Whatever it is, you’ll return home renewed from the inside out.
The package includes the following for one person on a two night R&R retreat:
- Accommodations and Kripalu’s delicious all-natural meals
- Optional Kripalu faculty–led workshops and guided outdoor activities
- Daily yoga and Kripalu YogaDance®
- Evening events
- Use of our amenities: sauna, fitness room, private lakefront beach, walking and hiking trails, and more.
Start to plan your day! With a variety of workshops and activities to choose from, your days can be as full or as quiet as you desire.
- Wake, stretch, and stroll down the hall to a morning Kripalu Yoga class
- Prepare for the day with a nourishing breakfast
- Gain insight on nutrition, Ayurveda, mind-body health, or conscious living in an R&R Retreat workshop
- Spend some quiet time alone, enjoy a meditation walk, or stroll the grounds.
- Get invigorated in a Kripalu YogaDance® class
- Nurture your body and soul by lunching with new friends
- Sit in on a health lecture or enjoy a healing massage
- Take another workshop, set out on a guided kayak trip, or explore the labyrinth
- Enjoy an afternoon yoga class or head to the lake with your journal
- Chat with new friends while enjoying a fabulous all-natural meal
- Attend a concert or workshop or have a Healing Arts session
- Detox in the sauna and then head off to bed
Cannot be used during the peak months of July, August, October, or weekends. It can be used any other time midweek, for two consecutive nights, Sunday through Thursday, providing Sunday is not part of a holiday weekend.
An 8% fee, not to exceed $25 total, will be added to any winning bid to aid in covering auction costs and shipping fees for your items.