Bernie & Phyl's Furniture Gift Certificate
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $25 USD
- $11 USD to cesa1956
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
The winning bidder will receive a $25 gift certificate to any Bernie & Phyl's Furniture. Certificate good towards the purchase of any new furniture or bedding at any Bernie&Phyl's Furniture location.
Bernie & Phyl’s Furniture is a privately owned furniture retailer based in Norton, Massachusetts. Started by the Rubin family in 1983, our family run business has grown from a small storefront into one of the most successful furniture retailers in New England with eight stores in: Braintree, MA; Hyannis, MA; Nashua, NH; Raynham, MA; Saugus, MA; Warwick, RI; and Westboro, MA; Natick, MA; Bernie & Phyl’s has been listed as one of the “Top 100 U.S. Furniture Stores” by Furniture/Today for each year since 2000.
Along the way, our company has garnered numerous awards.
- 2010 Multiple Sclerosis Hope Award (given to co-founder Phyl Rubin for her work to combat MS, a disease she has grappled with for 40 years)
- 2009 Better Business Bureau Local Torch Award for Excellence
- 2008 Massachusetts Family Business Award (Winner in the large company category)
- 2007 Better Business Bureau Local Torch Award for Excellence
- 2007 Massachusetts Family Business Awards (Finalist in the large company category)
- 2005 Champions of Mentoring Award from the Mass Mentoring Partnership
- 2004 Better Business Bureau Local Torch Award for Excellence
- 2004 Community Pride Award from the Business & Economic Development Commission of Raynham
- 2003 Executive Technology Retail Community Service Award
- 2002 Retailer of the Year Award from the National Home Furnishings Association
- 2002 Home Furnishings Association of New England’s Robert E. Richmond Award of Eminence
- 2000 Retailer of the Year by the Retailers Association of Massachusetts
Item Special Note
North Shore Civic Ballet stores data...
Your support matters, so North Shore Civic Ballet would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from North Shore Civic Ballet, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.