KPCC / NPR Exclusives
2 Hour Private Voice-over Lesson w/ KPCC Production Expert & your own produced audio file)
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- 300 USD
- 640 USD to kdb3d1239
- Number of Bids
- 40 - Bid History
Your private 2-hour voice-over session with KPCC's Radio Production Specialist, Gordon Henderson, will include:
- Overview of the world of voice-overs
- Learn about home studios and mobile studios
- Learn about P2P sites: Audition tips, current rates, writing winning proposals
- Vocal Technique, Finding Your Voice for Commercials, Promos, e-Learning Narrations, Audio Books (the marathon of vocal work), Phone-on-Hold, etc.
- Learn about editing software - free download software up to pro quality software
- Learn about the equipment: mics, speakers, computers, vocal booths, whisper rooms, etc.
- Hands on setting up and editing your actual session with Gordon, to "Learn by doing"
- Learn how to get an agent
- Learn about marketing
- How to grow a freelance business
- Identify the next steps to Success (very important)
You'll receive handout materials, referrals, and an edited and produced audio file of your recording session.
Mohn Broadcast Center
474 S. Raymond Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105
Date & time subject to Gordon's availability.
Length of lesson: 2 hours
Session must be scheduled within 6 months of purchase date.
Gordon Henderson, Radio Production Specialist 89.3 KPCC
Southern California Public Radio stores data...
Your support matters, so Southern California Public Radio would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Southern California Public Radio, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.