Arts in Education Books by Jessica Hoffmann Davis
- Item Number
- Package 20
- Estimated Value
- $271 USD
- $105 USD to Live Event Bidder
ARCK’s 2017 Global Citizen Award recipient, Jessica Hoffman Davis, has generously donated copies of the following books she authored:
1. Discourse and Disjuncture between the Arts and Higher Education (The Arts in Higher Education)
2. Why Our High Schools Need the Arts
3. Ordinary Gifted Children: The Power and Promise of Individual Attention
4. Why Our Schools Need the Arts
5. Framing Education As Art: The Octopus Has A Good Day
ARCKBoston stores data...
Your support matters, so ARCKBoston would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from ARCKBoston, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.