Central Park TV & Movie Sites: Walking Tour for Two
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $50 USD
- $50 USD to murraygang
- Number of Bids
- 7 - Bid History
Sometimes taking a stroll through Central Park feels like being in a timeless romantic film. Perhaps it’s the horse-drawn carriages and the tree-lined pathways. Or perhaps it’s the fact that, well, hundreds of movies have been shot in Central Park.
On Location Tours' unique Central Park TV & Movie Sites walking tour through the world-famous park highlights more than 30 film and television locations that have been used in TV shows and movies shot in the most filmed location in the world, Central Park. This two-hour walking tour is a fun and relaxing way to spend an afternoon strolling through what was the first public park built in America.
There are 40 locations in all, which means that you’ll have ample opportunity to pose for the camera à la Holly Golightly inBreakfast at Tiffany’s.
- Walk where the cast of Glee danced and sang “I Love New York”
- Take photos at the famous ice skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
- See where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped the bad guys in Date Night
- Visit Bethesda Terrace seen in The Avengers, Delivery Man and Elf
- Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Law & Order: SVU
- Visit the Boathouse Café used in When Harry Met Sally
- Feed pigeons where Macaulay Culkin fed them in Home Alone 2
Where: 59th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues
When: Daily at noon (March to December)
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
This gift certificate is good through November 1, 2018.
It may be picked up at A Taste of Limmud NY on November 1st. Otherwise, we will add an additional charge of $1 and ship it to you via first-class mail.
By bidding on this item, you agree to be bound by the Limmud NY 2017 Online Auction Rules and Guidelines, which can be viewed here.
Limmud NY stores data...
Your support matters, so Limmud NY would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Limmud NY, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.