Enjoy this fantastic gift package of books, made possible by the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford.
- Honoring the Past: Building the Future. The History of the Jewish Federation of Greater Hartford, by Betty N. Hoffman (2007)
- Revisiting our Neighborhoods: Stories from Hartford's Past, by Joan Walden, Editor, and Susan Juster Viner, Researcher (2013)
- A Life of the Land: Connecticut's Jewish Farmers, by Mary M. Donohue and Briann G. Greenfield (2010)
- Jewish Community of Hartford, an Images of America series, Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford (2016)
- "Witness to War, 1941-45: The Soviet Jewish Experience," in Connecticut Jewish History, The Journal of the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford, Vol. 3, Summer 2001.
Connecticut League of History Organizations stores data...
Your support matters, so Connecticut League of History Organizations would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Connecticut League of History Organizations, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.