Auction Ends: Nov 18, 2017 08:00 PM EST
Enjoy this fantastic gift package of books, made possible by the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford.
- Honoring the Past: Building the Future. The History of the Jewish Federation of Greater Hartford, by Betty N. Hoffman (2007)
- Revisiting our Neighborhoods: Stories from Hartford's Past, by Joan Walden, Editor, and Susan Juster Viner, Researcher (2013)
- A Life of the Land: Connecticut's Jewish Farmers, by Mary M. Donohue and Briann G. Greenfield (2010)
- Jewish Community of Hartford, an Images of America series, Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford (2016)
- "Witness to War, 1941-45: The Soviet Jewish Experience," in Connecticut Jewish History, The Journal of the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford, Vol. 3, Summer 2001.