You know the drill, 8 inspiring speakers, 20 slides, 7 minutes. Ready, set, GO! But this year, for the fourth installment of Pecha Kucha x Charleston Wine + Food, we’re mixing things up a bit and adding a Choir! Choir! Choir! performance to round out our stellar lineup of speakers.
The evening will begin with tasty bites from local food trucks and an abundance of craft beer, wine + cocktails throughout. Food + drinks commence at 7:00 pm, doors will open at 7:30 pm, and presenters will take the stage around 8:00 pm. Once the speakers have wrapped up their kick-a$$ presentations, our Choir! Choir! Choir! mystery vocalist (we promise they are awesome) will take the stage. This event is sure to inspire + enlighten.
Our stellar lineup of presenters include:
- John T. Edge – Author, The Potlikker Papers, Food Historian; Contributing Editor, Garden & Gun, Director, Southern Foodways Alliance
- Angela DuPree – Operations Director, RISE Program at One80 Place
- Scott Crawford – Founder, Ben’s Friends + Chef at Crawford & Son – Raleigh, NC
- Femi Oyediran – Sommelier, Graft Wine Bar
- Emily Phillips + Jeff Lowe + Zach Smith – Owners/Founders, Dalia Sophia
- Fanny + Patrick Panella – Owners, Bin 152 + Chez Nous
- Tom McFall + Ruchi Mistry – Owners, Huriyali Garden
- Trudy Wagner + Patty Floersheimer – Owners, goat.sheep.cow
Your all-inclusive tickets will feature:
- 6 Food Trucks
- Ample Beverage Stations
- Musical performance by a special guest
Explore all this event has to offer with a pair of tickets to the Charleston Wine + Food Festival Pecha Kucha + Choir! Choir! Choir! signature event on Friday, March 2, 2018 from 7:00 until 11:00pm.
Donated by Charleston Wine + Food Festival.
Must be 21 or older to attend. No children, infants, or pets permitted. Event will take place rain or shine.
PURE Theatre stores data...
Your support matters, so PURE Theatre would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from PURE Theatre, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.