You know the drill, 8 inspiring speakers, 20 slides, 7 minutes. Ready, set, GO! But this year, for the fourth installment of Pecha Kucha x Charleston Wine + Food, we’re mixing things up a bit and adding a Choir! Choir! Choir! performance to round out our stellar lineup of speakers.
The evening will begin with tasty bites from local food trucks and an abundance of craft beer, wine + cocktails throughout. Food + drinks commence at 7:00 pm, doors will open at 7:30 pm, and presenters will take the stage around 8:00 pm. Once the speakers have wrapped up their kick-a$$ presentations, our Choir! Choir! Choir! mystery vocalist (we promise they are awesome) will take the stage. This event is sure to inspire + enlighten.
Our stellar lineup of presenters include:
- John T. Edge – Author, The Potlikker Papers, Food Historian; Contributing Editor, Garden & Gun, Director, Southern Foodways Alliance
- Angela DuPree – Operations Director, RISE Program at One80 Place
- Scott Crawford – Founder, Ben’s Friends + Chef at Crawford & Son – Raleigh, NC
- Femi Oyediran – Sommelier, Graft Wine Bar
- Emily Phillips + Jeff Lowe + Zach Smith – Owners/Founders, Dalia Sophia
- Fanny + Patrick Panella – Owners, Bin 152 + Chez Nous
- Tom McFall + Ruchi Mistry – Owners, Huriyali Garden
- Trudy Wagner + Patty Floersheimer – Owners, goat.sheep.cow
Your all-inclusive tickets will feature:
- 6 Food Trucks
- Ample Beverage Stations
- Musical performance by a special guest
Explore all this event has to offer with a pair of tickets to the Charleston Wine + Food Festival Pecha Kucha + Choir! Choir! Choir! signature event on Friday, March 2, 2018 from 7:00 until 11:00pm.
Donated by Charleston Wine + Food Festival.
Must be 21 or older to attend. No children, infants, or pets permitted. Event will take place rain or shine.