Designed for both everyday users and professionals alike, the LenzO™ iPhone 6/6s housing has all the features you expect from your phone while incorporating professional controls for serious underwater pictures and video.
Protect your phone from the elements, without sacrificing needed controls. Designed by industry professionals for those looking to create great imagery, the LenzO™ offers an optically correct dome lens to ensure sharp, clear images in every shot.
It's the most feature packed iPhone 6/6s housing available today.
• Optical dome lens designed for smartphone use, both on land and underwater
• Optical domes are scratch resistant with anti-reflective coating
• Underwater field of view same as on land
• No distortion or soft corners
• Unique dome port safety locking mechanism
• Built-in optical selfie dome lens
• Two internal “flip” UR Pro color correction filters for accurate underwater colors
• Ergonomically designed controls with access to all smartphone camera functions, including 4K mode
• Access to stills, video, bursts, panoramic, time-lapse, and square shooting modes
• Sleep/Wake push button saves battery and reduces overheating
LenzO™ Smartphone Protection
• Depth rated and tested to 100 meters
• Smartphone retaining system keeps phone secure
• User friendly safety lock aides in opening and secures proper sealing
• No special apps to install. Works with native camera app
• Dual tripod mounts
• Compact and lightweight
Bidder will recieve a blue Ocean Futures Society LenzO™ iPhone 6/6s housing.
Bidder is responsible for Shipping and Handling fee, which will be added to the winning bid amount. Items will be shipped from California via USPS Flat Rate Box and billed at standard industry rates. (If shipment is international, Bidder will also be responsible for any customs fees.)
Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ocean Futures Society stores data...
Your support matters, so Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ocean Futures Society would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ocean Futures Society, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.