NYC Package: One (1) Night at NY Lotte Palace/ABT Ballet Ticket, AA AIR & Broadway Tix
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $4,000 USD
- $2,000 USD to njrockspider
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
What a way to enjoy fabulous New York City.
- Stay at the beautiful Lotte Palace in NYC for one (1) night (Cathedral guest room) includes breakfast.
(2) Prime Orchestra tickets to a performance of American Ballet Theatre during its 2018 Spring Season at The Metropolitan Opera House, New York City, May 14th through July 7th w/ these extra bonus items:
- Special access to ABT's patron lounge on the chosen performance night.
- Two tickets to an ABT Dress Rehearsal during the 2018 Met Season. See certificate for available dates & programs.
- Signed Misty Copeland Ballet Shoes
- (2) tickets to last year's Tony winner for Best Musical, Dear Evan Hansen
- $1200 gift card on American Airlines
Lotte Palace NYC
Opposite St. Patrick's Cathedral, this luxury hotel combines a 19th-century landmark mansion with a 55-story modern tower.
The stylish rooms and suites provide free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, desks and upscale toiletries; upgrades include furnished outdoor decks with sweeping Manhattan views, dining tables, minifridges, 24-hour room service, and stocked cocktail bars.
There's a French-influenced bakery, an old-world salon, a traditional tavern and a cocktail lounge. Other amenities include a spa and a fitness center with steam rooms.
American Ballet Theatre (ABT) is a classical ballet company based in New York City. It has an annual eight-week season at the Metropolitan Opera House (Lincoln Center in the spring and a shorter season at the David H. Koch Theater in the fall; the company tours around the world the rest of the year. ABT was founded in 1939 by Lucia Chase and Richard Pleasant and is recognized as one of the world's leading classical ballet companies. ABT is also the parent company of the American Ballet Theater Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Ballet School and was recognized as "America's National Ballet Company" in 2006 by the United States Congress.
Dates for hotel and Ballet are by mutual agreement. Hotel stay excludes the months of September and December.
After the on-line auction closes, this item will be going to a silent auction taking place, in San Francisco, on December 5, 2016 for further bidding. Absentee Bidding is offered and encouraged. Absentee winners will be responsible for shipping with insurance charges. All sales are final and there will be no exchanges or refunds on items. Purchasers are bound by the restrictions specified by the donors. All auction items and services must be used by December 5, 2017 unless otherwise specified. In accordance with California State Law, 8.75% sales tax will be added to all tangible items. Please consult the "rules" of the Holiday Heroes Silent Auction for other information.
Wender Weis Foundation for Children stores data...
Your support matters, so Wender Weis Foundation for Children would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Wender Weis Foundation for Children, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.