Take an exciting trip under the sea at Miami Seaquarium with a Sea Trek Reef Encounter!
Sea Trek Reef Encounter is an underwater walking journey through our 300,000-gallon tropical reef. While wearing a state-of-the-art dive helmet that allows you to breathe freely, you'll feel right at home under the sea. As you explore the reef you'll discover unique experiences around every corner. During your 20 minute journey, you'll encounter tropical fish, stingrays and a variety of unique sea creatures. Become truly immersed in Miami Seaquarium's tropical reef as their divers feed schools of fish and majestic rays.
No need for SCUBA or snorkel experience; if you can walk and breathe, you can enjoy the Sea Trek Reef Encounter!
With your experience, you’ll also enjoy a full day of shows and exhibits at Miami Seaquarium. Admission to Miami Seaquarium included.
For more details, visit the Miami Seaquarium's website.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Eyeglasses are permitted, but no sunglasses (transition lenses are acceptable)
- SCUBA certification is not required
- Program runs Wednesday - Sunday. Advance reservations suggested.
- Be at least 10 years of age.
- Participants under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult or older sibling who also is participating.
- Participants age 14-18 years old must be accompanied by supervising adult (fees apply)
- Certain physical and mental impairments or conditions make your participation in a Sea Trek Reef Encounter unadvisable. Examples include but are not limited to: back or neck issues, history of health conditions, seizures, respiratory problems (including asthma), pregnancy, mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias (especially claustrophobia). Should you have any questions about this, you should contact your doctor.
Art and Culture Center/Hollywood stores data...
Your support matters, so Art and Culture Center/Hollywood would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Art and Culture Center/Hollywood, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.