Winner will receive Twiniversity's Expecting Twins Classes.
Twiniversity's expecting twins classes are the perfect way to get ready to bring home your dynamic duo!
Taught by twin mom Julie Burt Nichols, the "Twins Prep" class will prepare you for everything you need to know before the twins arrive and the "Newborns" class will prepare you to manage your twins through their first 6 months of life.
The two classes cover 7 hours of instruction over 2 evenings. Each class includes dinner for two, a goody bag full of great baby swag, materials, and lecture.
Twiniversity classes are perfect for...
- New families who just found out they are expecting two or more. (The ideal time to take the 101 class is between 24-34 weeks pregnant)
- Families who already have a child and are NOW expecting twins and want to know what the differences will be.
- Families who have had their twins and need help with figuring out the fine-tuning of parenting newborns (sleep schedules, feeding issues, interacting with the twins).
Twiniversity 101: Twins Prep
This class will cover everything you need to know BEFORE your bundles of joy arrive! During this three hour lecture, Julie will highlight all the important information you need to get you well on your way in preparing your home, yourself, and your relationship for the upcoming arrival of your twins including:
- What equipment you will need and when (full registry provided)
- What help do you really need and how to find it
- Cheat Sheets on: Hospital Bag Packing List, Pediatrician Interview Questions, Nanny Interview Questions, Dealing with Bed Rest, and Twin Birth Plan Workbook
- Pregnancy concerns and signs of preterm labor
- Vaginal or c-section?
- What happens on the BIG DAY!
- Managing your hospital stay
- Recovering from a c-section
- Dealing with a NICU stay
- What you should have in order BEFORE the twinnies arrive
- Preparing older children and your pets for your new arrivals
- Getting your marriage baby-ready
The 101 class is held every other month on the 2nd Wednesday from 6:15 – 9:15 pm. This class is typically taken along with the 201 class.
Twiniversity 201: Newborns
This 3 hour class discusses all the ins and outs of your new life after the twinnies are born. Julie will give you plenty of tips and tricks on how to adjust after your world gets turned upside-down (in a good way). Suitable for pregnant couples as well as parents with newborns.
Topics in the 201 class include:
- Coming home from the hospital with your newborns
- Getting your twins on a feeding and napping schedule
- How mom and dad can get more sleep
- Nanny vs. daycare vs. staying at home
- Finding and interviewing a Nanny/Night Nanny/Babysitter/Mother’s Helper
- Mistakes new parents make
- Breastfeeding, pumping, and bottle feeding tips and tricks for multiples
- Tips to soothe crying twins
- Diapering 101
- Sleep training
- Bath time x 2
- How to deal with your new relationship (and I don’t mean the kids)
The 201 class is held every other month on the 3rd Wednesday from 6:15 – 9:15 pm.This class is typically taken along with the 101 class.
Class location is at Mrs. Murphy and Sons Irish Bistro, 3905 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60613
- Auction bids are final. No returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- Winner will receive this item's instructions via EMAIL within 3 weeks after auction concludes
- Expires: 6/1/2019
Neighborhood Parents Network stores data...
Your support matters, so Neighborhood Parents Network would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Neighborhood Parents Network, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.