Escape Room Package for up to 10 people from Lock Chicago
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $329 USD
- $150 USD to Mlona
- Number of Bids
- 5 - Bid History
Free weekday Private Room Reservation in our "Sunburn" Escape Room for up to 10 people!
Lock Chicago is an innovative Escape Room adventure in the Chicago area . For those who aren't familiar, an Escape Room is a space that has been decorated, designed, and decked out with a theme and puzzles that you and a group of friends will have an hour to solve. Traditionally, the end-goal of an Escape Room is to, as the name suggests, Escape the Room by solving the puzzles and unlocking the front door.
However, unlike other Escape Rooms, you won't be locked into a room at Lock Chicago--you will be given alternate end-goals for each challenge, so really we're a Challenge Room adventure rather than an Escape Room.
We here at Lock Chicago pride ourselves on providing challenges and scenarios that keep end-goals, strategies, and puzzles as different as they can be from room to room. We're huge fans of logic and puzzles games, but we also strive to provide unique experiences for our guests. We try our best to give you an adventure outside of the norm and let you interact with elements and physical puzzles you may not otherwise get a chance to try, and as we develop and create more and more rooms, putting that gusto for new experiences into each new design we provide, we do so with no one else but you in mind.
Officially open as of January 4th, 2016, we invite you to explore our website and see for yourself if you think you have what it takes to beat our rooms. We look forward to seeing all of you, and if you have any questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com or through our Contact Us page!
- Auction bids are final. No returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- Winner will receive codes for this item via email within 3 weeks after auction concludes (MM-RE EMAIL)
- Can only be used on Sunburn room
- To reserve, visit www.lockedchicago.com/reservations-1 and select
PRIVATE. Input the ticket code at checkout.
- These tickets are only applicable on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Guests under 18 years of age need to have a parent/guardian sign a participation waiver for them, guests younger than 14 need to have at least one adult in the room with them.
- Children need to be at least 8 years or older to participate with or without adults.
Neighborhood Parents Network stores data...
Your support matters, so Neighborhood Parents Network would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Neighborhood Parents Network, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.