Costume Jewelry - pins
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $40 USD
- $18 USD to cl027a619
- Number of Bids
- 3 - Bid History
You are bidding on a 5 item lot of estate/costume jewelry from the 50's & 60's
(1) Mexican sterling silver squiggle brooch. marked TC-85 925. 1.75" x 2.5"
(2) Napier goldtone wire work brooch of 'leaf' accented w/ blue stone 'berries'. 1.5" x 2.5"
(3) Vintage Crown Trifari brushed gold scarf shaped pin brooch with polished accents and diamond shapes in the scarf. The pin measures approx 2" long x 1.5" wide.
(4) unsigned pin brooch - 5 inter-twined goldtone rings with chasing on the front. 1.5" x 1.5"
(5) large pin brooch - the ambers and golds in these stones will be perfect for the fall. It is unsigned but seems well made. 2.25" x 2"
Item Special Note
Winner to pay $5.00 shipping or can deliver to St Charles Nationals for free.
We will charge the shipping - unless, within 2 days of auction end, the winner advises auction team that they want the St Charles delivery option.
Shipping tip: Win multiple items from same donor and ship together for less! To see all :- put Donor's full name in the 'search for items' box at top of page and then click Search.
Estate of Elizabeth Nola
Angus & Janice Thom
Doberman Pinscher Club of America stores data...
Your support matters, so Doberman Pinscher Club of America would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Doberman Pinscher Club of America, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.