5 Nights (Available Winter Break!) Slopeside, 3BR/3BA Northstar Village Residence
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $10,695 USD
For the modern family that prefers substance with a unique, laid-back style, Northstar California Resort combines California cool with high-end luxury, on-mountain exhilaration with a sophisticated alpine atmosphere. The Village at Northstar is one of the finest mountain villages in North America. Centered around a year-round skating rink are Lake Tahoe's only 5-star slopeside luxury lodging, stylish boutiques and specialty shops, the Village Cinemas, and a yoga health spa & wellness center. In addition, there's a plethora of cafes and restaurants ranging from fresh California farm-to-fork cuisine to mediterranean tapas, traditional Japanese & sushi to authentic Mexican, family-style Italian & pizzas to the classic sports pub. The Village also has live music on select dates, special events, holiday festivities, and a collection of fire pits ideal for roasting s'mores. And for the kids, in addition to the skating rink, there are bungee trampoline, rock climbing wall, mini golf, gem panning, crafts, and much more. During the summer there is a Kid's Adventure Club. In addition to the Cross Country Center, the slopes are impeccably groomed for incredible tree skiing, and there is enough variety and world-class terrain parks to challenge every level of skier or rider. During the off season, enjoy Northstar's Bike and Hike Park -- pack a picnic lunch, ride up the gondola and hike down the scenic trails. There is something for everyone at Northstar; come the Village to eat, shop, and play to your hearts content.
The auction winner will enjoy the following accommodations:
- A five-night stay in the winter or summer, based on availability. (checkout is at 10 am).
- Accommodations for up to 11 guests in a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom 1592 sf slopeside luxury condominium. Master and second bedroom each has a king bed and third bedroom has a twin trundle bed and a bunk bed with a double on the bottom and a twin on top, and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area
- Great room gas fireplace, enhanced A/V and DVD player.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and dining area
- Ski-in / ski-out residence that backs into slopes
- Flat screen TV in bedrooms
- Stackable washer / dryer
• Dates to be mutually agreed upon with the owner. Blackout dates: Thanksgiving week 2018, MLK Jr weekend 2019, Ski week/Presidents' Day weekend 2019. Winter break availability guaranteed for bookings within the two weeks after auction event (by May 31st, 2018).
For more details:
Julie Clugage & Richard Hardegree
The Las Lomitas Education Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so The Las Lomitas Education Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from The Las Lomitas Education Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.