Naomi Epstein Photography Family Photo Session and 8x10 print
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $300 USD
- $100 USD to ngb6bd694
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
Winner will receive a Family Photo Session from Naomi Epstein Photography . The session is 1 hour which includes a 8x10 print.
Capturing the history of time in a single frame is what motivates Naomi. She graduated with a degree in Photography and Graphic Design at the University of Michigan. Over a decade, she worked in production and TV but always had her camera and family close to her heart. The hours spent on commercials really got to her, and what mattered most was family.
Taking her classically trained eye and sense of color, Naomi found her unique niche in Photography. Whether it is capturing a snuggled up newborn, a seven year old with their toothless smile, a thirteen year old reading from the Torah, an actor getting ready for an audition, a couple celebrating their engagement or the moment they say "I do," Naomi has documented it all. She has been a guest lecturer at Colombia College, apprenticed under portrait photographer Marc Hauser and photographed faces coast to coast.
- Auction bids are final. No returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- Expires - 11/30/2018
- Winner will receive this item via the EMAIL within 3 weeks after auction concludes (MM-RE-EMAIL)
- 1 auction item per family.
- Any other digitals or prints are sold separate pricing can be found on www.naomiepsteinphotography.com
- Customer will reach out to Naomi to schedule appointment and review terms and disclosures to redeem.
- 2 of 3
Neighborhood Parents Network stores data...
Your support matters, so Neighborhood Parents Network would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Neighborhood Parents Network, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.