Education & Support
Early Literacy Skills Assessment from The Chicago Home Tutor
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $300 USD
- $100 USD to leepforward
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
Winner will receive Screening of Early Reading Skills from The Chicago Home Tutor.
A school psychologist from the Chicago Home Tutor will conduct a screening of early reading skills for a student in Kindergarten, 1st, or 2nd grade. To conduct the screening, we will meet with the student for approximately 45 minutes to assess the building blocks of literacy: phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, comprehension, and overall literacy development. We will provide the parents with a short report detailing a general idea of how the student’s reading skills are developing, if there are any areas of concern, and some suggestions for how to develop or improve their child’s current reading level over the summer when kids lose an average of 2 months of progress!
- Auction bids are final. No returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- Winner will receive this item via the EMAIL within 3 weeks after auction concludes (MM-RE/Email)
- Expires - 6/1/2019
- Reading screening will be conducted in student’s home or in a public library- to be determined at the time of scheduling.
- Must be redeemed in the city of Chicago
- To redeem contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Neighborhood Parents Network stores data...
Your support matters, so Neighborhood Parents Network would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Neighborhood Parents Network, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.