TECA - 1 Year Family Membership
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $60 USD
- $24 USD to BlazeNYC
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
Twice Exceptional Children’s Advocacy, Inc. (TECA) is the primary online destination for parents of 2e children looking for a community of peers, resources, information and support. TECA’s mission is to help parents understand what twice exceptionality is; assist parents in finding and advocating for the education and resources their children require, and; provide a strong, vibrant, accepting community for 2e children and their families.
TECA’s Premium Family Membership package features a wide range of offerings to help make parenting a 2e child easier, including:
- A subscription to TECA Insights, a weekly e-newsletter, a specially curated list of articles of interest to the 2e community, as well as access to the newsletter archive
- Unlimited free access to all of TECA’s Online Parent Support Groups
- Discounted ticket rates to TECA’s annual Building 2e Awareness & Community Conference, TECA’s online workshops and other TECA sponsored events
- A discounted subscription to the nationally acclaimed 2e Newsletter
- Information on upcoming workshops, events, seminars, conferences and fun activities of interest to 2e families.
For more information on TECA, visit teca2e.org.
Item Special Note
Membership will commence on the date the certificate is redeemed. The certificate will is valid for one year.
The Quad Preparatory School stores data...
Your support matters, so The Quad Preparatory School would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from The Quad Preparatory School, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.