TECA - 1 Year Premium Professional Membership
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $125 USD
- Opening Bid
- $50 USD
Twice Exceptional Children’s Advocacy, Inc. (TECA) is the primary online destination for parents of 2e children looking for a community of peers, resources, information and support. TECA’s mission is to help parents understand what twice exceptionality is; assist parents in finding and advocating for the education and resources their children require, and; provide a strong, vibrant, accepting community for 2e children and their families.
TECA also offers opportunities for the professionals who work with 2e kids and their families to promote their expertise and connect with potential clients. TECA’s Professional Membership package features a wide range of offerings including:
- Listing in TECA’s 2e Service Provider Database, the largest national listing of providers working with 2e kids and their families.
- The chance to demonstrate your expertise by submitting an article for TECA Insights or TECA’s blog
- A subscription to TECA Insights, a weekly e-newsletter, a specially curated list of articles of interest to the 2e community, as well as access to the newsletter archive
- The opportunity to promote your services or event in TECA Insights and social media
- Discounted ticket rates to TECA’s annual Building 2e Awareness & Community Conference and other TECA sponsored events
- A discounted subscription to the nationally acclaimed 2e Newsletter
- Information on upcoming workshops, events, seminars, conferences and fun activities of interest to 2e families.
For more information on TECA, visit teca2e.org.
Item Special Note
Membership will commence on the date the certificate is redeemed. The certificate will is valid for one year.
The Quad Preparatory School stores data...
Your support matters, so The Quad Preparatory School would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from The Quad Preparatory School, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.