Session of theater camp in Chicago, 1st - 8th Grade at Compass Creative Dramatics
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $279 USD
- $93 USD to Pba76
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
Winner will receive a week-long summer theatre camp registration with Compass Creative Dramatics (1st-8th grade).
Learn, play, and perform Beauty & The Beast in just 5 days! Campers stretch their creativity and bravery muscles alongside two Chicago actros in thie professionally-produced musical with costumes, sets, props, and original songs and music - all to make this an unforgettable experience!
Camp is a full-day program which meets 9am - 3pm Monday - Thursday, with an extended session including a public 6pm performance on Friday.
Additional information can be found at
The show this summer is Beauty & The Beast, and will be presented:
July 16 - 20 in Waukegan (Jack Benny Center for the Arts)
August 13 - 17 in Lincoln Park (St. James School)
August 20 - 24 in Wicker Park (Pritzker Elementary)
- Auction bids are final. No returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- Winner will receive this item's instructions via EMAIL within 1 week after auction concludes (MM-RE-e/cert)
- Email email@example.com for instructions on how to complete all registration and waiver forms and bypass the payment section
- Return all completed forms no later than May 15th, 2018, all registration and waiver forms must be received by CCD by this date.
- Valid for registration for school- aged camp at Pritzker Elementary School in Wicker Park, St. James School in Lincoln Park, or Jack Benny Center for the Arts in Waukegan
- See www.ccdramatics.com for dates, locations and additional details
- New Camper families only, not valid for returning campers or siblings of returning campers
Neighborhood Parents Network stores data...
Your support matters, so Neighborhood Parents Network would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Neighborhood Parents Network, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.