$100 voucher on a Hypnobirthing course OR Postnatal Doula Services - The Birth Space
- Item Number
- $39 AUD to kt1bb833c
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
$100 gift voucher from The Birth Space to be used on a Hypnobirthing Australia? course OR Postnatal Doula Services
The Birth Spacenis a modern and down to earth independent childbirth program that will give you and your birth companion the tools to have a positive and supportive experience, whatever turn your birth may take. Through relaxation, breathing, massage, acupressure and self-hypnosis techniques, you will have the confidence to allow your body and mind to relax so you can birth your baby gently and without fear. The course includes recent evidence and facts from some of Australia?s leading childbirth experts so you know you?re getting the most up to date information.
So you've put all your time and energy in preparing for a calm and empowering birth experience and all of a sudden, there's a baby! What now? As a Mum of two young children and a Postnatal Doula, I am able to support you in those precious first few days and weeks after you have brought your new addition(s) home. I will be there to listen with compassion and without judgement and can recommend other services if you need specialised assistance. I can help you and your family in any of the following areas;âÂ€Â‹
- Debrief your birth experience
- Provide you with encouragement and support
- Assist with breast or bottle feeding
- Help with understanding your baby's cues, settling and bathing
- Demonstrate wrapping/swaddling and safe sleep practices in accordance with current SIDS guidelines
- Help with older siblings if needed
- Light cleaning duties and cooking
- Cuddle your new baby while you have a well-deserved rest or shower
- Complete errands or accompany you and your baby on errands
For more information, visit www.thebirthspace.com.au
Item Special Note
Contact Renee @ The BirthSpace.com.au
Stillbirth Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so Stillbirth Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Stillbirth Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.