Stay for an evening at the luxurious XV Beacon in downtown Boston.
About XV Beacon:
Within this elegant architectural gem, XV Beacon guests encounter authentic genuine service honed for modern technological needs, handsome interiors, signature amenities, a green policy that practices environmental conservation and eco-friendly products, and sincere friendliness among the entire dynamic staff.
A TOUCH OF XV BEACON
We know it’s all in the details. The sincere welcome. The discretion of the staff. The historic location. The dog you don’t have to leave behind. The 24/7 fitness center. The unflappable Concierge. The cashmere throws, heated towel racks and Frette linens. The luxurious signature amenities. The personal touch.
Even before you arrive, XV Beacon Hotel is at your service. No need to wait until you pull up to 15 Beacon Street to ask for Red Sox tickets, an in-room massage, a private tour of historic sites—whatever your interests! Simply call or email our Concierge with your needs. We look forward to your visit and welcome the opportunity to fulfill the most challenging of requests.
All of our rooms include the following:
- Gas fireplaces in every room
- Cashmere throws
- Custom 400 thread count Frette linen
- Four poster and canopy beds in many rooms
- Three telephones, including cordless phone and 2 line speaker phone
- Private bar with premium spirits and wines, including Ketel One, Bombay Sapphire
- Château Lafite Rothschild, Krug Champagne
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- 42-inch flat screen television
- iHome alarm clock radio
- Surround sound stereo system
- Rainforest showerhead
- Pet friendly accommodations
- Italian marble bathroom, including heated towel rack
- Flat-screen television in bathroom
- Custom-packaged signature bath amenities
- Frette bathrobe
- Lighted vanity mirror
- Fresh flowers
- Commissioned artwork
- Windows that open
- Individually controlled thermostat
- Complimentary newspapers
- Evening turndown service
- In-room privacy safe with charger
- Complimentary overnight shoe shine
- XVB signature umbrellas
Black out/Restricted Dates:
February: Valentine's Day weekend
April: Boston Marathon weekend
May: BU/BC graduation weekend
July: 4th of July weekend
October: Head of the Charles weekend
December: New Year's Eve
NOTE: Winner must contact the Josiah Quincy School Association to arrange for pick up or shipping.
Local Winning Bidder may make arrangements to pick up at The Josiah Quincy Elementary School in Boston, MA during school hours 9:30 am to 4:00 pm.
If shipping is needed, the bidder is responsible for Shipping and Handling fee, which will be added to the winning bid amount. Items will be shipped via the United States Postal Service Priority Mail and billed at standard industry rates.