Stud Service - Ch Kettle Cove N Ashtrick Footloose
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $1,500 USD
- $1,050 USD to rz233ffd4
- Number of Bids
- 12 - Bid History
Stud Service - Ch. Kettle Cove N Ashtrick Footloose "Loki"
Natural or Frozen Breeding - located in Western Massachusetts
Special Notes for stud dog auctions:
The owners of participating stud dogs in this DPCA Auction have generously agreed to donate a stud service to this DPCA fundraiser auction.
Terms for Bidding are:
- The minimum bid for this breeding is $500.00
- The bitch must be acceptable to the stud owner and the stud owner will use their regular stud contract.
- All fees for collection & shipment of fresh chilled will be paid by the bitch owner to the stud owner.
- Please contact the stud dog owner BEFORE placing your bid to ascertain acceptability by stud owner of your bitch. Owner email and phone number are provided below.
- Please note that a live/fresh chilled breeding must take place within the year following the auction unless otherwise arranged with the stud owner. If agreeable to stud owner, terms may be arranged between stud & bitch owner to use frozen at a later date.
- The Auction committee will contact the winning bidders at the conclusion of the auction.
Disclaimer: The DPCA makes no representations of any kind related to the dogs offered here. Bidder understands that the stud dog owners are merely contributing here to the greater good of this DPCA Committee.
Bidder assumes all responsibility for any and all aspects of this transaction and by bidding agrees to hold the DPCA harmless.
DO NOT PLACE A BID BEFORE CONTACTING THE STUD OWNER
Contact Sharon Duval - KettleCoveDobe@aol.com - 413-367-9705
Proceeds from this item will benefit the DPCA Rescue fund.
Doberman Pinscher Club of America stores data...
Your support matters, so Doberman Pinscher Club of America would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Doberman Pinscher Club of America, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.