Feel the earth move under your feet in your walk-on in Beautiful - The Carole King Musical
- Item Number
- $6,000 USD to Point5oftwins
- Number of Bids
- 18 - Bid History
Feel the Earth Move Under Your Feet When You’ve Got a Walk-on in Beautiful - The Carole King Musical
Your two guests won’t be “so far away” as they sit in VIP house seats as you make “some kind
of wonderful” walk-on “on Broadway” in the Tony Award-winning smash hit Beautiful - The
Carole King Musical. This is an extraordinary chance to take to the stage of the Stephen
Sondheim Theatre with the outstanding cast and watch the backstage workings of one of
Broadway’s biggest hits.
- Begin by having rehearsal with the stage management team and being taken to wardrobe for your 1960s-period costume.
- You will discuss with stage managers which scene you will best fit into in the show. College students will join Abby Mueller (who embodies Carole King) around the piano when she meets her future songwriting partner and husband, Gerry Goffin (played by Evan Todd). Following that scene you will then step into the world of 1650 Broadway, the legendary building where the hits of the ’60s were written and music’s most legendary songwriters discovered at Don Kirshner’s Aldon Music. Adult walk-ons will share a table in Act 2 at the Bitter End with the “Uptown Singer” and the band, as Carole King meets up with friends Barry Mann (played by Ben Jacoby) and Cynthia Weil (played by Kara Lindsay).
- You will see how Carole King’s world is recreated onstage when you watch the show from unique vantage points during the show: in the pit with musicians; stage right and stage left with the crew; from the booth with sound technicians and from “air traffic control” - the stage manager’s booth backstage. From here you’ll see it all as only Broadway professionals do.
- After the show, your guests will join you backstage to congratulate you and get a tour.
- Take home a Beautiful poster signed by the cast to mark this special “one fine day.”
- This auction experience will take place during a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday performance.
Winning bidder must be at least 16 years of age
Courtesy of the Charlotte Wilcox Company, Peter Hanson and the entire company of Beautiful - The Carole King Musical
Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS stores data...
Your support matters, so Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.