Conduct the Music of the Night
Be a true “Angel of Music” when you experience The Phantom of the Opera from the orchestra pit. You will:
- Stand at the conductor’s podium and conduct the full orchestra for the exit music
- Sit with the orchestra in the pit for the entire show
- Have a rehearsal with the conductor
- Take photos with the music director and the Phantom
- Receive 2 VIP house seats for friends or family to watch the show
- Go home with souvenir programs for you and your guests and one signed poster
Winning bidder must be at least 18 years of age. Must be fulfilled by August 31, 2019.
Courtesy of the producers of The Phantom of the Opera with special thanks to David Caddick, David Lai, Steve Greer, Katherine McNamee and Foresight Theatrical
Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS stores data...
Your support matters, so Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.