Dinner Party for Six in your home by Renown Chef
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- Opening Bid
- $750 USD
Sally Pasley Vargas, writer, food stylist, and photographer, will create a customized dinner in your home for you and five of your luckiest friends.
Sally is a New England treasure and author of The Cranberry Cookbook, Food for Friends, and The Tao of Cooking. She is currently working on The Blueberry Cookbook for Down East Press (2019). She develops recipes and shoots for the Boston Globe, Simply Recipes, and other outlets.
Sally launched her culinary career as a line cook at a restaurant near Woodstock, NY and studied pastry at the Culinary Institute in Hyde Park NY.
- Personalized dinner for six.
- Collaborate with celebrated chef to dream up a menu of beautiful locally sourced ingredients.
- Choose either buffet or seated dinner.
- The dinner will include cleanup.
- China, glassware, and wine to be provided by the winner.
- Date to be arranged by mutual agreement.
For more information, click on the image below to visit Sally's website.
Cambridge Cambodia School Project stores data...
Your support matters, so Cambridge Cambodia School Project would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Cambridge Cambodia School Project, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.