MCS Community ONLY
Learn how to create and style your own pieces with various techniques such as beading, stringing, bead weaving and more (programme to be discussed with the winner, based on his/her wishes and prior experience in jewelry-making).
- The materials to create three pieces will be provided.
- Hardware required to learn the techniques will be available for use during the class.
- Up to three two-hour lessons
Item Special Note
- Lessons will take place in Manhattan during the weekend.
- Class schedule will be flexible, based on respective availability and to be discussed with the winner after the auction.
- Only members of the MCS community may bid on this experience.
Manhattan Country School stores data...
Your support matters, so Manhattan Country School would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Manhattan Country School, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.