Gorgeous Apartment in North Fork, LI: Two Night Stay
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $725 USD
- $450 USD to my1e50945
- Number of Bids
- 5 - Bid History
Enjoy a two night getaway at an amazing apartment in Greenport, on the north fork of Long Island
This custom newly renovated one bedroom apartment fully equipped for all your needs. Simple, modern and fresh. We are an eco-friendly space & have included incredible amenities including organic soaps, local honey and thoughtful details: a quiet oasis.
Master bedroom features one king bed and the open dining/living/kitchen has a queen sized pull-out couch for a guest or children.
The apartment is located on the second floor of a centrally located downtown building in Greenport. Additional tenants in building include an artist in residence and three commercial retail units on the bottom floor. The apartment is located at the back of 37 Front Street also known as Bootleg Alley; the back deck overlooks the harbor.
- Washer and dryer
- Full kitchen with stainless appliances
- Extra linens and all natural cleaning products
- Records player
- Board games
- A large screen TV with a blu-ray player, Xbox, and full cable
- A weekly subscription to the New Yorker
- Parking is public, off-site but you can unload at the door.
Greenport is the gem of the North Fork with over 40 wineries within 10 miles. Greenport is considered the hamptons of the North Fork but tends to attract what one might consider more of a Brooklyn or Upper West Side crowd.
Item Special Note
- Not available for peak months (June-most of September);
- Best bets are March-late May 2019
- For the best chance of getting your preferred weekend, book before mid-February
- Cleaning fee included.
- Redeem by May 2019
Laura and Bill
Manhattan Country School stores data...
Your support matters, so Manhattan Country School would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Manhattan Country School, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.