Take the family for a day of exploration at either the Franklin Park Zoo in Boston or the Stone Zoo in Stoneham. Both attractions are open year round.
At Franklin Park Zoo you can:
- Visit Boston's tallest resident: Beau the giraffe
- Stand face to face with western lowland gorillas
- See lions tigers, zebras, kangaroos, hyenas and so much more
At Stone Zoo you can:
- Hang out with the white-cheeked gibbons
- Witness majestic snow leopards up close
- See black bears, jaguars, Mexican gray wolves and many others
Be sure to look at the calendars before your visit as there is always something new happening at both locations.
Details: Four tickets for admission to either the Franklin Park Zoo or the Stone Zoo. Expires 12/31/19.
Gift certificate will be mailed to winning bidder at the close of the auction on November 30th.
Nashua River Watershed Association stores data...
Your support matters, so Nashua River Watershed Association would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Nashua River Watershed Association, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.