Spa & Beauty
Badger Balms Gift Bucket
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $50 USD
- $46 USD to Perki
- Number of Bids
- 8 - Bid History
Badger is a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly company nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire. They blend the finest organic plant extracts, exotic oils, beeswax, and minerals to make the safest, most effective products possible to soothe, heal, protect and otherwise treat your body. They work hard, have fun, and incorporate honesty, respect, and integrity into everything they do.
The Gift Bucket contains these products:
- Sunscreen Cream, Unscented, SPF 35, 2.9 fl. oz tube
- Anti-Bug Balm, Deet-free, .60 oz stick (Organic)
- Focus Balm, To energize and clear the mind, .60 oz stick (Organic)
- Lip Balm, Four .15 oz sticks in assorted flavors (Organic)
- Badger Foot Balm, Peppermint and Tea Tree, 2 oz tin (Organic)
- Badger After Sun Balm, Blue Tansy and Lavender, 2 oz tin (Organic)
- Badger Sleep Balm, Lavender and Bergamot, 2 oz tin (Organic)
A nice gift for that hardworking special someone.
Learn more about W.S. Badger Company.
Price is based on pickup at the NRWA River Resource Center at 592 Main Street in Groton, MA. Shipping is available upon request; buyer is responsible for additional costs of shipping and handling.
W.S. Badger Company, Inc.
Nashua River Watershed Association stores data...
Your support matters, so Nashua River Watershed Association would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Nashua River Watershed Association, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.